- Minimum age for renters and drivers is 21 years.
- A valid unendorsed driving licence and passport must be produced by the hirer and any additional drivers.
- The daily rental rates include insurance, with, however, an excess rate being payable by the hirer in case of an accident.
- Insurance does neither include windscreen and headlamp breaakage, sandblast, tyre damage nor loss of personal property. Coverage excludes death and injury.
- It is not allowed to take vehicles abroad without prior agreement.
- Prolongation of hiring beyond the originally agreed date must be applied for at least two days prior to expiration of the agreement.
- We reserve the right to substitute vehicles reserved with a similar vehicle should the vehicles reserved not be available at the time of hire.
- Prices are subject to alterations without prior notice.