Relax in the tranquil surroundings of the Bobbejaan Dam Luxury Tented Chalets and allow the layers of fatigue that city life deposits deep in your soul to fade
away! Enjoy a relaxing sundowner from your exclusive tent patio whilst watching some of our abundant game drinking from the cooling waters of Bobbejaan
Situated just 70 kmís from Windhoek taking the road off the Windhoek / Gobabis Highway, the Bobbejaan Dam Chalets are perfectly situated for that much
Let the Wright family welcome you to their 6500ha game proof fenced mixed cattle and game farm for an experience that will guarantee you wanting more
of the same!
Come and experience the vast, open valleys and rolling hills of the Namibian Central Highlands, the home of the great Nossob River. By day,
enjoy the variety of game and birds abundant on our farm; and at night, be lulled to sleep by the sounds of nature.
For those of you who are more active by nature, we offer the following to make the time seem to fly:
GAME VIEWING DRIVES
Game drive available on request, drives will only be held if 3 or more guests wish to partake.
You will be able to see Giraffe, Eland, Kudu,
Hartebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Waterbuck, Sable, Letchwe, Nyala and Springbuck amongst others. If you are lucky, you might
even get to see a Leopard or Cheetah!
Those of you who enjoy nature on foot, feel free to follow any of our demarcated hiking trails through the farm. They range
from easy to moderate and are suitable for anyone.
GAME VIEWING ON HORSEBACK
For the more daring of you, game viewing outings on horseback can be arranged. Limited to 5 persons. Duration approx. 3 hours. Prior booking essential!!
For the avian amongst us, you can boast about spotting a wide variety of bird species, ranging from the majestic eagles to the raucous vultures to the minus
FISHING (DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY) (depending on availability)
For the man (or woman) who enjoys fishing, or even those who just want to look busy,
we offer a catch and release fishing opportunity, subject to availability.
ROOM / UNIT FEATURES:
- 5 x Self-Catering Tented Chalets
- Solar power
- 2-Plate gas Stove
- 2 x Single Beds with fresh crisp linen
- Bar fridge
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Pots & Pans
- Built-in Safe
- Private Bathroom (gas heated showers & flush toilets)
- Barbeque packs are available at the main house - order in advance - P.O.R
- No Power Points
- Braai area with built-in braai grid & tongs
ACCOMMODATION RATES 2023: (Valid 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023)
Our units are charged on a per unit basis and not on a per person basis
- Our units are charged on a per unit basis and not on a per person basis.
- Tent (max of 2 Pax per tent): N$ 950 incl. VAT & Levy per day for 2 pax sharing.
- Children up to 7 - Free of charge: own matrass, bedding & cutlery, and crockery
- Children above 8 - 17years - N$ 180 incl. VAT/child/day: own matrass, bedding & cutlery, and crockery
- Extra Adult sharing: N$ 220 incl. VAT /person/day: own mat
ACTIVITIES RATES: (booking 48H in advance)
- Scenic Game drives: N$250 per person (minimum of 2 pax, max 6).
- Children above 8 years: N$ 50/child
- Game viewing on horseback: (At own risk, we will not be held liable for any accidents)
N$450.00 per person max of 80kg we prefer experienced riders.
Bookings to be made 72H in advance. If available
- Children above 10 years: N$ 150/child
We sell wood @ N$ 40/wheelbarrow load.
Pets are more than welcome, please do clean up after them.
TRASH: "take out what you bring inĒ
Please clean your site, do not leave a dirty site for the next campers. Please take your trash
with you to town.
- 30 - 15 days prior to arrival - 25% cancellation fee
- 14 - 7 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee
- 6 - 3 days prior to arrival - 65% cancellation fee
- 2 - 0 days prior to arrival - 100% cancellation fee
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in time: 07H00 - 18H00 - depending on other reservations.
Check-out time: Any time before 12H00 - depending on other reservations. If there is
another reservation kindly check out by 10H00.
Kindly sigh your indemnity form attached and mail it back to us? We will not be held liable
for any claims made against us in regard of any accidents.
NO SHOOTING PLEASE
We have a bar fridge, if you need more cooling facilities,
please remember to bring your own cooling equipment with.
We make use of solar power, unfortunately no power points.
How to find Bobbejaandam Chalets? Please click here...