... a fascinating country of awesome proportions, full of contrasts. It offers
the visitor rest, relaxation, a wide variety of fauna and flora,
breathtaking locations, unspoiled, unparalleled beauty, endless plains, but
also adventure and that typical Africa feeling.
Namibia is a country of superlatives: it offers you the highest dunes;
the oldest desert in the world; one of the largest national parks in the
southern hemisphere; the oldest plant and the second largest canyon of
the world. Add to this secluded beaches, sunshine and blue sky and
accommodation in establishments that offer you personalised service
and strive to fulfil your every wish and whim.
Namibia has some beautiful nature parks of which the Etosha National Park
is the oldest and most well known - the area was declared a conservation
area in 1907 already. The park covers an area of 22.270 km² of
which the salt pan makes up 5.000 km² and offers sanctuary to
114 different species of mammals and 340 different bird species.
The country has an excellent infrastructure. The main roads are tarred and
the gravel roads are safe and well maintained.
Come and see for yourself what this great country has to offer. We will
gladly make all the necessary arrangements to ensure that
your holiday will be stress-free and individually planned. We can also
assist you with trips to Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Tailor-made tours of Namibia and its neighbouring countries: we organise and plan everything for you
- Reservations in hotels, lodges, nature parks, guest- and hunting farms
- Car rentals
- Self-drive tours or guided safaris with experienced tour guides
- Camping- and adventure safaris
- Group, incentive and family tours
- Fly-in safaris
- Hunting Safaris
- Referrals to reputable hunting farms
- Special excursions, such as desert tours, camel rides, boat trips, hot air balloon flights and dune gliding
- City tours
- Information and tips on the country and its people