- Driver/renters must be in possession of a valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or ID-the minimum age is 23 years.
- Minimum rate charge is 24 hours. Rates are calculated from time of pick-up to drop off.
- Insurance excludes tyres, head lamps/window breakage, sandblast and loss of personal property.
- All vehicles are hired subject to our standard rental agreement terms and conditions.
- The lessor reserves the right to substitute the booked vehicle with a similar one if it is not available.
- Extensions of the rental period must be arranged with us no later than two (2) days prior to the original agreed date of termination.
- The vehicle carries comprehensive insurance. However, in the event of an insurance claim arising, the lessee will be held liable for an excess amount, payable in advance, as security to the lessor.
- The excess must be deposited in the form of a credit card voucher. Any costs incurred due to loss of or damage to a vehicle or equipment will result in a deduction from the excess deposit applicable to the vehicle or equipment otherwise the credit card voucher will be return in full.
- The lessee is also responsible for the full damage to the vehicle if caused by negligence, road conditions not suitable for the vehicle and areas disallowed by Aloe 4x4 Car Hire
- In case of an accident where the lessee is liable, the lessee will be responsible for town-in costs and related costs of the vehicle and the recovery of the vehicle.
- No vehicle may be taken across the Namibian borders without prior approval.
- Monthly and one-way rentals are available on request only.
- Aloe 4x4 Car Hire is not liable for death, injuries, personal damages and/or loss of whatever nature.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- The rental costs are payable in full on delivery of the vehicle.
- The vehicle will be handed over to the client with an empty fuel tank, which will be the responsibility of the client to full up it, therefor could it be returned empty after the trip is completed.
- Only Namibian laws apply.